- The types of personal information IT Logic collects about you through its website
- How it collects that information
- The general purposes for which it collects such information
IT LOGIC ASSURES YOU THAT IT:
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
- Ensuring accountability to individuals who believe that IT Logic has not complied with these privacy principles.
GETTING TO KNOW OUR CUSTOMERS
ITLogic.com.au is in the business of supplying IT related goods and services to our customers. That requires more than simply offering innovative IT solutions and Managed Services. It also requires that we understand you, our customer, and your needs.
We get to know you primarily through the information you provide to us when you contact us to purchase one of our products or services. The information you provide ranges from basic contact information to payment information. All of the information we request from you when purchasing our goods and/or services is obligatory. When you purchase our goods and/or services, you agree to provide us with complete and current information.
After you have purchased any of our goods and/or services, we may communicate with you about your account, answer questions you may have about what we provided you, or any other relevant matter. Those communications are essential to our relationship with you and to our ability to provide you with quality service that is responsive to your needs. At the same time, those communications give us helpful insights about you, your preferences and the ways in which we might improve our services. We therefore may maintain this information for future use by ITLogic.com.au.
The information we receive from or about you is stored on systems designed to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information.
HOW WE PUT INFORMATION TO GOOD USE
We use any information about you for purposes of monitoring and improving our internal operations, as well as to ensure we bill you properly, administer your account in accordance with good and proper accounting practices, and properly supply the goods and/or services you have requested.
We also use the information we collect to monitor and improve our internal operations For example; we may correlate website traffic information with data about individual users. This data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of the site, allowing us to enhance it to fit the needs of as many of our customers as possible. We may also break down overall usage statistics according to customers’ domain names, browser types, and MIME types by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
Finally, we use the information we collect to direct important notices and information affecting your account or services, as well as to provide general information that may be of interest to you, including newsletters, surveys, and information about our services or product offerings. You may opt-out of receiving information from us simply by notifying us of your desire in accordance with the opt-out instructions contained in any information message you receive from us. Note, however, that in order to fulfil our service obligations to you, we must continue sending you notices and other important information affecting your account or services.
WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION
We value you as our own customer and we do not share or disclose any information about you to any external company or organisation. The information that you supply to us is used to conduct business transactions with you and to enable us to better meet your needs and requirements. Your information is not sold or given to any other organisation.
When you supply us with a credit card number that is used to make a payment to us we securely transmit this to our bank where the credit card transaction is either accepted or declined by the bank. We do not store your credit card details on any of our sites or systems. The bank stores any necessary details about our transaction/s with you, we do store a payment authorisation reference number associated with your transaction/s. It is not possible for this reference number to be used for any other purpose other than recording the fact that we conducted a credit card transaction with you.
OUR ACCOUNTABILITY TO YOU
- The purposes for which such third party’s personal data have been collected,
- The intended recipients or categories of recipients of the third party’s personal data,
- Which of the third party’s data are obligatory and which data, if any, are voluntary, and
- How the third party can access and, if necessary, rectify the data held about them.
Only those IT Logic employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling information obtained by us are given authorisation to do so. The unauthorised access or use of such information by a ITLogic.com.au employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action. Additionally, our information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES